Sunday 23 December 2012

Eleventh Doctor Collection!



This is a collection of drawings of Stan Smith (played by Seth Macfarlane in American Dad!) as the Eleventh Doctor (played by Matt Smith in Doctor Who.)

This piece was my first attempt at drawing Stan Smith as the Eleventh Doctor. I knew that the idea was good but this piece wasn't good enough so I went back and redid it.  

This is a recoloring of the first version of the Eleventh Doctor with a slight edit for the fez. This was my attempt at recreating his look for the series 5 finale "The Big Bang".

This is my drawing of the Eleventh Doctors look from the series 6 episodes "Closing Time" and "The Wedding of River Song." 

This is just another take on his classic costume. The pose is from the opening title sequence of American Dad!

This is a edit of my original drawing to give him his look for the 2012 Christmas special "The Snowmen."  

 This is another drawing of the Victorian look from "The Snowmen."

And just because Roger likes dressing up! Roger Smith as the Eleventh Doctor!
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment